We are delighted to introduce 'Whistlejacket' to our canvas oil print collection; George Stubbs' most famous painting, depicting a well known Arabian racehorse in the mid 18th Century.
This infamous portrait has been notoriously coined a "romantic study in solitude and liberty", and, "a supremely beautiful specimen of the pure-bred Arabian horse at its finest". It is quite simply an absolutely stunning piece of art.
Made with high quality, vibrant Giclée oil spray ink, which renders the image perfect from all angles. Beautifully finished, unmounted and delivered worldwide in a robust tube.
Framing Advice: If using a mount, it is generally considered that a wider mount will create more of a focus towards the art.
- Sizes Available (cm): 40x40, 50x50, 60x60, 70x70, 80x80
- Finish: Unframed, to enable you to create your own unique look
- Material: Exceptional quality polyester canvas
- Printing Technique: Fade-proof, waterproof Giclée spray oil ink
- Packaging Style: Tube rolled to protect against damage. Ready to be mounted and framed.
Please allow for slight colour variations due to image camera lighting effects.
We provide secure checkout using PayPal, MasterCard and/or Visa, and buyer protection guarantee on every product ordered! All deliveries are also tracked for your peace of mind.
Delivery typically takes between 2 - 4 weeks, subject to international customs zones and procedure.